Sunday, June 5, 2011

I ♥ Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires is my new favorite city, ever. In addition to walking all over town and the normal touristy activities, these are just some of the things I have done since returning on Thursday:

- Learned how to tango

- Gone out dancing past 5 am ... three nights in a row

- Met up with two future Boothies for steak and ice cream

I want to live here slash not leave tomorrow for my other destinations. Obviously I will have a great time on the rest of my trip, but really I just want to stay and play in Buenos Aires for another month. I should be investigating bus options for tomorrow to get to Mendoza (aka wine country!), but I´m putting it off by blogging because I´m not mentally prepared to leave yet.

2 comments:

  1. Past 5 am?! I would not survive there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are maximizing fun! I want to see you in action.

    ReplyDelete